Effective Employee Handbook and Human Resource Policies / Standard Procedures clearly describe expectations and clarify employees’ doubts regarding standard policies & procedures, performance and promotion criteria, compensation & benefits provides, fringe benefits entitlement and etc. Human Resource Policies and Procedures must be carefully drafted to be clear and unambiguous to avoid legal disputes and disruption to workflow.
This course is designed to provide useful tips to participants to effectively write or revise your Employee Handbook, Human Resource policies or Standard Procedures, to suit the needs of your respective organizations. Discover and avoid the elements that will turn your policies and practices into liabilities.
How Will You Benefit
At the end of the programme, the participant will be able to:
- Unwind the mind-boggling doubts on what policies & procedures should be put in writing and disseminate to the employees
- Understand what elements will turn your written policies and procedures into liability
- Understand key components to drafting policies and writing an effective Employee Handbook
- Answer the employees’ queries through an effective Handbook
- Know how to keep the Company out of Court and prevent disagreement
- Know how to implement and revise policies / procedures and handbook effectively
- Ensure the organization’s HR Policies & Procedures are in line with the Labour Laws and relevant legislations.
- Know how to avoid legal disputes by inserting a Disclaimer.
- Establish concrete policies, retooled and put in place before contentious issues arises.
- Discover the one thing every employer must do when modifying a policy to stay legally safe.
- Have the practical skills and knowledge regarding the most effective and cost-efficient means of drafting, updating and disseminating your Company’s Policies and Procedures to your employees.
Who Should Attend
Human Resource Practitioner, Human Resources Managers / Executives / Supervisors, Office Managers, Administration Managers, Administrators, General Affairs Managers / Executives / Officers, Personal Assistants and Confidential Secretaries
Interactive lectures, Group Discussion, Group Exercises, Team Experiential Learning and Case Studies.
- PROS AND CONS OF EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK AND POLICIES / PROCEDURES
- HOW TO DECIDE WHETHER THERE’S NEED TO REVIEW YOUR EXISTING POLICIES AND PROCEDURE
- HOW TO AVOID LEGAL DISPUTES BY INSERTING DISCLAIMERS
- THE CRUCIAL ASPECT OF EMPLOYMENT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- THE CRUCIAL ASPECT OF TERMINATION POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- TEAM EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- RULES AND REGULATIONS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- CODE OF CONDUCT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- PRACTICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND COST-EFFICIENT
- TEAM EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING