In order to ensure smooth transition for your company into GST, this program provide a series of simple and effective GST implementation for your staff to master the GST mechanism and assist the company to get ready for GST implementation and proper record keeping.
How Will You Benefit
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Obtain an overview of the business operation and supply chain in your industry
- Offset input tax against output tax
- Know what transactions are subject to GST and how to raise tax invoice, debit note and credit note
- Identify the effects of your contract when GST is implemented , retention money , deposit and provisions to be considered
- Apply the GST tax code for each transaction of supply and acquisition
- Aware of the penalty and fines for late filling, late submission and mistakes made in preparing the GST returns
- Manage accounting entry , GST adjustment and impact on cash flow and pricing
- Reengineer your business process to reduce non recoverability of input tax
- Understand and apply the special scheme to your industry
- Understand GST types of audits and maintaining audit evidence
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for all executives and manager from various department, account supervisors, business entrepreneurs and planner.
This stimulating program will maximizes the understanding and learning through lectures using power-point presentation, flip charts, discussion and practical example.
- GENERAL FRAMEWORK OF GST
- HOW DOES GST WORKS
- RECORD KEEPING AND GST RETURN FILING
- ACCOUNTING OF GST
- ADJUSTMENTS UNDER GST
- GST IMPLEMENTATION APPROACH /CHALLENGES
- TRANSITIONAL ISSUES
- SPECIAL RULES