In today’s competitive business world and difficult economy, lucid, effective communication is more essential than ever before. It is the foundation on which companies and careers are built and a crucial component of lasting success.
Whether it’s a face-to-face conversation or a professionally written e-mail exchange, a meaningful message entails establishing a connection that leaves a powerful impression.
How Will You Benefit
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Increase the productivity rate by learning the effective methods how they can stay focus at work while finding joy in the job they do
- Aim to cultivate good communication skills and abilities so orders and instruction can be properly delegates and execute.
- Learn the strategic ways in how an employee can increase their creativity ability making them a true asset to an organization
- Motivate Staff, Minimize stress and maximize productivity and performance during difficult times
- Create stronger employee loyalty and human factors in challenging business times
Who Should Attend
- This course is suitable for contractors, consultants, technical personnel, engineers, sales professionals, medical detailers, trainers, product presenters, heads of departments, marketing specialists, executives, managers, secretaries and all those involve in the distribution and sharing of company information.
- Level for Heads of Department and above.
The program capitalizes on a cross-functional perspective and is suitable to Leaders who hold key positions across all functions including Production, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Engineering, Research and Design, Sales & Marketing, Administration, and Human Resources in manufacturing environment.
- THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION
- THE CHALLENGE TO ADDRESS DIFFICULT SITUATION
- APPROACHING THE DIFFICULTIES
- CONVERSATION VS. COMMUNICATION
- STRESS AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
- SOME STRATEGIES WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
- UNDERSTANDING TRAITS AND BEHAVIOR OF YOUR WORK FORCE
- MODE OF COMMUNICATION
- UNDERSTANDING THE EMOTIONS
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT