Ratio analysis provides a way of summarizing a large volume of accounting information into simple financial measurements. These ratios can be used to monitor a firm’s financial performance compared to previous accounting periods, or may be used to check how well the firm is doing compared to its competitors.
This course details the various types of financial ratios may be computed, for example, profitability, liquidity, etc.
How Will You Benefit
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to :
- The basics of Ratios
- The importance of ratios and interpretation of ratios
- How ratios will help in your analysis
- How ratios can help highlight red flags and detect frauds
- How ratios can assess efficiencies and inefficiencies in a department or company
- The calculation and interpretation of the various ratios in a Balance Sheet and Income Statement and Cash Flow
Who Should Attend
This course is specially designed to Sales Personnel, Sales Executive, and all people who wish to be Super Sales Achiever
Lectures, Case Studies and practical exercises of real life financial situations
As accounting and finance is usually taboo to non-financial managers and can sometimes be perceived to be “boring”, the course leader usually encourages a lot of group participation and activities that add an element of fun to an otherwise boring subject.
- BALANCE SHEET RATIO ANALYSIS
- INCOME STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- CASH FLOW ANALYSIS
- ADVANTAGES OF FINANCIAL RATIO AND RATIO ANALYSIS
- LIMITATIONS OF FINANCIAL RATIOS AND RATIO ANALYSIS