The programme is intended to provide ‘breadth of knowledge’ to make it relevant to people pursuing careers in the front office, middle office and operations areas. The course content places an even emphasis on introducing and explaining the key concepts of each subject area to develop candidates’ practical knowledge and skill sets.
How Will You Benefit
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
- To be aware of market forces affecting capital market products
- To establish investment strategies in equity, fixed income and derivatives markets.
- To obtain working knowledge on the Malaysian Capital Markets; equity, fixed income and derivatives
Who Should Attend
- Executives and Managers representing Institutional Investors such as Pension Funds.
- Unit Trusts Fund, Insurance Firms and Asset Management companies.
- Treasury Operation Officers, FOREX and Money Market Managers.
- Corporate and Treasury Risk Managers.
- Accountants, Auditors, Financial Controllers and Company Analysts
Participative and practical – Emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities: group exercises, video screening, case studies, and exploratory discussions
- OVERVIEW OF MALAYSIAN CAPITAL MARKETS
- EQUITIES SECURITIES
- FIXED INCOME SECURITIES