The Commercial Finance course has been developed to enhance the understanding of basic requirements in accounting processes in accordance to the accounting standards. It will provide a comprehensive platform for persons working in the accounts and finance departments to understand their role and responsibilities better. Learning these finance skills will allow the relevant department persons to adequately support the audit functions of a company or organisation with proper preparation of financial statements.
How Will You Benefit
With this programme participants will be able to conduct the following objectives resulting in being higher skilled which in return generates higher revenue this will then provide greater opportunities for bigger promotions or higher salary packages.
- Understand and appreciate the steps performed in the accounting process
- Be more knowledgeable on the important areas in accounting and time management
- Comprehend the nature and purpose of financial statements, the way accounting events are measured, recorded and reported to expedite the closing process
- Develop skills in understanding and analysing the preparation of financial statements to comprehend audit processes
- Understand the difference of accounting software versus manual accounting processes
- Serve as a refresher course for personnel with only practical knowledge in accounting processes
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Accounts Clerks/Assistants/Executives, Admin Executives, Costing Clerks, New Accounting Personnel, Accounting personnels with practical skills
This is an interactive training programme, whereby participants are to gain the learning points through presentation, case study and workshop exercises.
- INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- UNDERSTANDING THE DOUBLE ENTRY ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS
- BASIC INTERPRETATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- CONTEMPORARY ISSUES