In order to access to the various banking facilities, it would be better for a business entity to prepare a business loan proposal incorporating the knowledge to identify the type of facilities, the amount, the period of financing, the bank charges, so as to match the business requirement. As such two main factors have to be taken into account by the business entity, they are:
- How much is the business requirement. (Requirement)
- What are the appropriate banking facilities available to meet the business requirement. (Financing)
The above two factors should match in order to justify the bank on the business requirement of additional Working Capital (short-term facilities), long-term facilities such Term Loan for purchase of Fixed Assets, and Total Funding Requirement (short-term and long-term facilities), through computation and financial analysis of company’s Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account.
How Will You Benefit
Upon completion of this programme, the participants will be able to :
- Able to compute the quantum of Net Working Capital Requirement (NWCR) of a company in order to meet the short-term and long term financial needs based on projected figures (balance sheet, profit & loss account and cashflow projection).
- Able to compute the business’s Purchase financing and Sales financing figures based on the above projected figures.
- Able to compute the Asset Conversion Cycle of a company and Cash requirement based on the projected cash flow projection.
- Able to prepare full business loan proposal based on the above projected figures of the company and incorporating all aspects of the company.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for Financial Controllers, Account Executives, Finance Executives, personnels involved in importing, manufacturing, exporting, shipping, freight forwarding, and trading concerns.
The programmes are conducted through interactive classroom lectures on key concepts, demonstration of procedures through visual aids, laptop & LCD projector, sample or real Letters of Credits and other shipping documents, various exercises given to participants to further understand the flow of Letters of Credit and the shipping documents, resolving problematic Letter of Credit, addressing discrepant documents and non-compliance to Letters of Credit.
- WHAT ARE THE BANKING FACILITIES AVAILABLE?
- TABULATION OF REQUIREMENT AND SOURCE OF FUNDS OF A COMPANY.
- HOW TO JUSTIFY THE BANK ON THE REQUIREMENT OF ADDITIONAL WORKING CAPITAL AND ADDITIONAL TERM LOAN TH
- HOW TO COMPUTE PURCHASE FINANCING AND SALES FINANCING REQUIREMENT FROM THE NWCR FIGURE?
- HOW TO COMPUTE TOTAL FUNDING REQUIREMENT OF A COMPANY FROM THE BALANCE SHEET OF A COMPANY?
- PREPARATION OF BUSINESS LOAN PROPOSAL TO BANKS