Do you want to handle conversations with ease and confidence? Do you want get results will minimal effort? What if you could just say the word and it was done? What if people looked at you expecting to be led, because you were so trustable and wise?
Are your teams struggling with their career goals, and often feel demotivated and left behind when compared to their successful peers? In the quiet moments of reflection, do you have this inner thought that you can do better, that you can be better?
You deal with people professionally and personally everyday. Any new skill that improves your communication with your colleagues, boss, clients and your family can have profound effects on your self-esteem, personality and subsequently your productivity. We all know how costly miscommunication can be. The best way to deal with this is to practice the correct communication methods until they become second nature to us.
A well-bonded team at work can be far more productive than a collection of individuals with no day-to-day emphasis on the success of the team. Fortunately, there has been great progress on discovering and implementing a variety of psychological techniques to enhance our communication with others and even our competitors. These well-tested practical techniques can be applied to everyday situations to enhance their influence on people and know how to handle a variety of complex situations when confronted with.
How Will You Benefit
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Use different communication styles when needed based on circumstances
- Express your ideas assertively, confidently and precisely
- Ask the right questions for the right reasons
- Discover what you know about yourself and how others think of you
- Emphathize to establish trust and communicate effectively
- Deliver your potentially negative message or feedback and get a good response
- Read and interpret body language and gestures while communicating with others
Who Should Attend
- This course is designed for Managers, Head of Department, Supervisors, Executives, Team Leaders
- Level for Teams Leader and above
This highly interactive workshop is delivered with a combination of training techniques to ensure that the participants are always engaged and challenged to stimulate results. Participants can expect:
- Dynamic presentations
- Video reviews
- Individual and dyad work
- Group brainstorming
- Activities to foster better understanding
- Inspirational messages that moves and motivates
- Behaviour and pattern interventions and On-The-Spot coaching
- INTRODUCTION & EXPECTATIONS
- PATTERNING YOURSELF – THE ULTIMATE STRATEGY
- UNDERSTAND MORE TO ACHIEVE MORE
- THE REAL WORKS OF COMMUNICATION